Brennan's Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
2 largeidaho potatoes
4 slicebacon, quartered
1/2 cgreen onions, chopped
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
1/2 csour cream
1/2 tspfreshly ground white pepper
How to Make Brennan's Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Scrub potatoes and bake 1 hour at 400F.
- Grill bacon pieces until crisp.
- Drain off bacon fat except 3 tablespoons.
- Add green onions and saute slowly.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the inside into a skillet, taking care to retain shells intact.
- Add cheese, sour cream, and salt and pepper to potato, green onions and bacon, mixing and mashing to blend thoroughly.
- Return the skillet to low heat and heat through.
- Stuff mixture into potato skins.
- Drizzle with melted butter, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 350F.