1 pkg14 oz. johnsonville stadium brats, cut into bite-size pieces
1 can(s)10 oz. cream of celery soup
1 can(s)4 oz. mushroom stems & pieces
2large idaho bakers
1large white onion
·fresh ground pepper
1/2soup can of milk
How to Make Bratwurst Casserole
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Brown Brats in skillet, discard excess grease
- Slice potatoes & onions thin
- Grease 9" x 9" glass casserole dish; line bottom with 1 each sliced potato, then 1/2 of the onions, then brat pieces, then 1/2 the can of mushrooms reserving the liquid in the can. Repeat layers.
- In a mixing bowl; mix cream of celery soup, mushroom juice, and milk with a whisk. Pour over top of casserole covering as much as possible.
- Bake 1 1/2hrs and remove from oven.