Beaumont Ranch Potato Salad
5 lbred potatoes
1 pkg(.7 ounce) dry italian salad dressing mix (such as good seasons®)
1/4 ctarragon vinegar
1 cextra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cchopped celery
1 creal bacon bits
1/4 cchopped dill pickle
1/4 cchopped green onion
3 chellmanns mayonaise
How to Make Beaumont Ranch Potato Salad
- Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two.
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry Italian dressing mix, tarragon vinegar, water, and olive oil until thoroughly blended. Set aside.
- Place the hot potatoes into a large bowl, and roughly but thoroughly slice them with a table knife until the potatoes are in chunks.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the hot potatoes, toss to coat, and let the potatoes cool.
- Add the celery, bacon bits, dill pickle, and green onion to the potatoes; lightly stir in mayonnaise until all ingredients are well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours before serving.