Baked Potato Salad
If you need a larger amount, say for a potluck, use 5 - 10 lbs of potatoes and increase other ingredients accordingly. Most of my amounts are a guess as I add what looks right and tastes right. So feel free to adjust for your taste preferences!!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 lbpreferred potatoes
1 cshredded colby jack cheese
1 cranch dressing
1 cbbq or steak sauce
1/4 cbacon pieces
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Baked Potato Salad
- Wash and slices potatoes with skin on. Set to boil as you would mashed potatoes.
- Once softened, drain and mash. To have the consistency of a baked potato, do not over mash.
- Add butter, ranch, bbq sauce and stir with wooden spoon until well blended. You should see a slightly copper color. Think of a baked potato next to your steak and the sauce got into you potato.
- If desired add the optional ingredient sour cream with step 3.
- Transfer to your serving dish. Garnish with bacon and chives.
- Need a simple meal? Brown some ground meat and throw it in while mixing other ingredients in Step 3!
Need to reduce sodium? Choose low sodium add-ins and remove bacon.