Baked Fried Baked Potato
- baking potatoes cut in half
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 5 Tbsp
- mccormick prefect pinch(vegetable)
- 8 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- red onion, diced
- 1 small
- green bell pepper, diced
- 1 c
- 4 cheese mexican by sargen (shredded)
- 1 c
- self rising flour
- canola oil for deep frying
How to Make Baked Fried Baked Potato
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Rub olive oil on potato halves. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Wrap potatoes in foil and lay on cookie sheet, bake 30 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
- 3Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in skillet on medium-low heat. Saute onions, bell pepper till tender. drain on a paper towel.
- 4Heat canola oil in a deep skillet or deep fryer.
- 5Add the rest of the season to flour. Add salt and pepper about a teaspoon of each and mix to combine.
- 6When potatoes are cool enough to handle roll each half into flour and fry till golden brown.
- 7Lay on cookie sheet and divide the cheese and top potatoes. bake another 5 minutes.
- 8Place potatoes on a serving platter and top with one tablespoons of sour cream. Top each potato with the onion mixture.