Baked Fried Baked Potato
4baking potatoes cut in half
·salt and pepper
5 Tbspmccormick prefect pinch(vegetable)
8 Tbspsour cream
1/2 cred onion, diced
1 smallgreen bell pepper, diced
1 c4 cheese mexican by sargen (shredded)
1 cself rising flour
·canola oil for deep frying
How to Make Baked Fried Baked Potato
- Preheat oven to 400. Rub olive oil on potato halves. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap potatoes in foil and lay on cookie sheet, bake 30 minutes or until tender but not mushy.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in skillet on medium-low heat. Saute onions, bell pepper till tender. drain on a paper towel.
- Heat canola oil in a deep skillet or deep fryer.
- Add the rest of the season to flour. Add salt and pepper about a teaspoon of each and mix to combine.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle roll each half into flour and fry till golden brown.
- Lay on cookie sheet and divide the cheese and top potatoes. bake another 5 minutes.
- Place potatoes on a serving platter and top with one tablespoons of sour cream. Top each potato with the onion mixture.