Bacon Onion and Pepper Homefries
8 mediumred skinned potatoes
3 clovegarlic minced
1/2 mediumbell pepper your choice green red orange yellow
4 Tbspcold butter
1 Tbspsmoked paprika
1/4 cparsley minced
How to Make Bacon Onion and Pepper Homefries
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Place bacon on foil on baking sheet and bake until done about 20 minutes. Remove bacon and reserve the foil with bacon grease. Dice bacon into pieces
- Clean potatoes with skin on and cut into french fry pieces. I used a mandolin or you can just cut them by hand.
- Slice the onion and pepper into slices. Mince the garlic.
- Lay the potatoes on top of foil with bacon grease. Top with onions, peppers, and garlic.
- Top with bacon. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Cut butter into chunks and scatter across top. Place another piece of foil over top and close edges.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove top foil add parsley and bake another 15 minutes uncovered. Good served with sour cream or ketchup.