Bacon Onion and Pepper Homefries
- 8 medium
- red skinned potatoes
- 1 medium
- 12 oz
- 3 clove
- garlic minced
- 1/2 medium
- bell pepper your choice green red orange yellow
- 4 Tbsp
- cold butter
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- smoked paprika
- 1/4 c
- parsley minced
How to Make Bacon Onion and Pepper Homefries
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees
- 2Place bacon on foil on baking sheet and bake until done about 20 minutes. Remove bacon and reserve the foil with bacon grease. Dice bacon into pieces
- 3Clean potatoes with skin on and cut into french fry pieces. I used a mandolin or you can just cut them by hand.
- 4Slice the onion and pepper into slices. Mince the garlic.
- 5Lay the potatoes on top of foil with bacon grease. Top with onions, peppers, and garlic.
- 6Top with bacon. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- 7Cut butter into chunks and scatter across top. Place another piece of foil over top and close edges.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes. Remove top foil add parsley and bake another 15 minutes uncovered. Good served with sour cream or ketchup.