BACON CHEDDAR HASHBROWNS CASSEROLE SUPREME
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 csour cream
1 tspseasoned salt (such as lawry's)
1/4 tspground black pepper
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 oz.)
1/2 cchopped sweet onion
1/4 csalted butter, melted
3 cshredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese, divided into 2 c and 1 c
2 lbfrozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
1/2 to 3/4 creal bacon bits, cooked and crumbled small (may use packaged real bacon bits if preferred)
1 1/2 Tbspminced fresh chives
How to Make BACON CHEDDAR HASHBROWNS CASSEROLE SUPREME
- In a medium bowl, using a fork, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add sour cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add seasoned salt, pepper and cream of chicken soup; mix well.
- Place oven rack in middle position; preheat oven to 350º F.
- Bake at 350º F for approximately 50 minutes.