Sharon's Mac n Cheese
Everyone asks for this recipe.
Thank you Sharon!
1 boxelbow macaroni, cooked
8 Tbspunsalted butter
8 ozsharp cheddar grated, white
1tomato sliced, optional
1 cbread crumbs
4 cgruyere cheese, about 12 ounces
How to Make Sharon's Mac n Cheese
- Cook and drain pasta according to directions.
- Heat milk in sauce pan. Do not boil. Add butter and flour, whisking. Keep on low heat until thickening begins.
- Remove from heat and add spices and cheeses. Stir in pasta.
- Pour into 3 quart dishing. Arrange tomato slices down center, on top of pasta.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter and add bread crumbs. Stir and sprinkle over pasta.
Bake 30-35 ,minutes.