- 1/4 c
- 8 c
- cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 2 can(s)
- (10-3/4 oz. ea.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 to 1-1/4 c
- 1 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- grated colby cheese
How to Make Roaster Oven Macaroni and Cheese
- 1Preheat 18-quart roaster oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Lightly spray Cookwell with oil. Add butter to preheated Cookwell. Cover; cook until melted.
- 3Add remaining ingredients; stir until well mixed.
- 4Cover; cook 45 to 55 minutes or until set. Stir once halfway through cooking time.