Quick Broccoli & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad
- 1/2 lb
- pasta of choice. (i used bow ties)
- head of broccoli, chopped very small, including some of the stems
- 1/2 jar(s)
- roasted red peppers, diced very small
- romano basil vinaigrette (or robust italian dressing of choice)
How to Make Quick Broccoli & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad
- 1Cook Pasta according to package until al dente.
- 2Meanwhile, chop the broccoli and dice the roasted red peppers.
- 3Steam (or microwave) broccoli until just turned bright green.
- 4When pasta is done, drain well & put in a bowl.
- 5Add in the broccoli & roasted red peppers. Coat well with the vinaigrette. Mix thoroughly.
- 6Place bowl in the refrigerator to chill. Add a little more vinaigrette before serving, if needed.