Quick Broccoli & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad
1/2 lbpasta of choice. (i used bow ties)
1/2head of broccoli, chopped very small, including some of the stems
1/2 jar(s)roasted red peppers, diced very small
·romano basil vinaigrette (or robust italian dressing of choice)
How to Make Quick Broccoli & Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad
- Cook Pasta according to package until al dente.
- Meanwhile, chop the broccoli and dice the roasted red peppers.
- Steam (or microwave) broccoli until just turned bright green.
- When pasta is done, drain well & put in a bowl.
- Add in the broccoli & roasted red peppers. Coat well with the vinaigrette. Mix thoroughly.
- Place bowl in the refrigerator to chill. Add a little more vinaigrette before serving, if needed.