Panda express Noodles
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- cloves garlic minced
- onion thinly sliced
- 2 c
- chopped cabage
- stocks celery
- 5.6 oz yaki soba noodles they come in a 3 pack
- salt and pepper to taste
- veg. oil
How to Make Panda express Noodles
- 1in a small bowl combine, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Remove noodles discard flavoring package, rinse noodles well and set aside.
- 3heat oil in skillet or wok, add celery and onion, sauté for a couple min. then add cabbage, sauté for an addition min or two.
- 4Add noodles and sauce mix to vegies, you might have to break up noodles with forks.
- 5cook over med. high for a couple min. or until noodles are heated through