- 1/4 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp
- onion powder
- 2 tsp
- salt substitute
- 2 c
- uncooked whole wheat elbow macaroni or any other pasta
- 10 3/4 oz
- campbell's cream of mushroom soup, do not dilute
How to Make Mushroom Macaroni
- 1In a dutch oven size pot add salt, garlic powder and olive oil to water. Bring to a rapid boil.
- 2Add pasta. Boil until desired doneness, stirring frequently. (We like it boiled for about 20 minutes)
- 3Drain completely. Put into large microwavable bowl.
- 4Add all of the cream of mushroom soup. Stir until combined well. Heat in microwave until hot. Stir again and serve.
- 5If adding meat and/or veggies, prepare them prior to adding just before you microwave.