1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
1 Tbsponion powder
2 tspsalt substitute
2 cuncooked whole wheat elbow macaroni or any other pasta
10 3/4 ozcampbell's cream of mushroom soup, do not dilute
How to Make Mushroom Macaroni
- In a dutch oven size pot add salt, garlic powder and olive oil to water. Bring to a rapid boil.
- Add pasta. Boil until desired doneness, stirring frequently. (We like it boiled for about 20 minutes)
- Drain completely. Put into large microwavable bowl.
- Add all of the cream of mushroom soup. Stir until combined well. Heat in microwave until hot. Stir again and serve.
- If adding meat and/or veggies, prepare them prior to adding just before you microwave.