☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 12 oz
- pasta shells
- 8 oz
- shredded sharp cheese (the sharper the better)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- medium jar(s)
- diced pimentos
- 1 c
- 1 small
- diced onion (optional)
- 1/2 c
- diced green pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper
How to Make Mac and Cheese Casserole
- 1Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- 2Mix all ingredients together. (NOTE - I sometimes add another half can of soup. It seems to make it a bit creamier.)Place in 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Bake 350 degrees/30 to 40 minutes. Should be lightly golden brown on top.
- 4Feel free to tweak this recipe. You can easily substitute low fat ingredients and it still does just fine. I don't use the onions or the peppers.