How to Make Lagane
- 1Soak chickpeas overnight and rinse several times, drain.
- 2Prepare pasta by mixing water and flour until it is smooth. Roll out and roll over rolling pin, then cut to about 1/4" wide.
- 3Boil chickpeas in water to cover 2 a total of 2 hours.
- 4Cook garlic, tomatoes, and pepper in olive oil until browned. When chickpeas are half cooked, drain water and add tomato mixture. Continue cooking.
- 5Cook lagane pasta in water until almost cooked, then add to chickpea mixture. Finish cooking pasta a few minutes and serve.