How to Make Lagane
- Soak chickpeas overnight and rinse several times, drain.
- Prepare pasta by mixing water and flour until it is smooth. Roll out and roll over rolling pin, then cut to about 1/4" wide.
- Boil chickpeas in water to cover 2 a total of 2 hours.
- Cook garlic, tomatoes, and pepper in olive oil until browned. When chickpeas are half cooked, drain water and add tomato mixture. Continue cooking.
- Cook lagane pasta in water until almost cooked, then add to chickpea mixture. Finish cooking pasta a few minutes and serve.