Greek Pasta Salad
8 ozbow-tie pasta, cooked and drained (no salt)
1/2 colive oil, extra virgin
3 tsplemon juice
1 can(s)black olives
1 jar(s)diced pimento
2 Tbspcavender's all purpose greek seasoning
How to Make Greek Pasta Salad
- Boil the macaroni WITHOUT adding salt.
- In a large bowl whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, and mayonnaise together.
- Add chopped olives and the pimento to the mix and whisk together.
- Add 2 or more heaping tablespoons of Cavender's Greek Seasoning and whisk in with other ingredients.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix everything up.
- Chill overnight! Presto!