Five Cheese Macaroni & Cheese
3 cmacaroni, dry
2 1/2inches cut from a large loaf of velveeta cheese, cubed
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
2 sliceswiss cheese, torn into pieces
1/4 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Five Cheese Macaroni & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook macaroni according to directions and drain.
- Place macaroni in a 3 quart baking dish. Add all cheeses and stir.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and stir melted cheese to mix thoroughly.
- Add milk and mix well. If it appears too dry add a little more milk.
- Place back in oven and cook for 10 more minutes.