Egg Noodle Side Dish or Great Leftover Meal
- 1/2 bag(s)
- thick wide egg noodles
- mushrooms sliced
- onion diced
- 1/2 stick
- butter - split in (2) 1/4 sections
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- steak thinly sliced or meat from leftovers if making as a meal
- 5 slice
- bacon cooked and diced
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- ground garlic or a clove of garlic diced
How to Make Egg Noodle Side Dish or Great Leftover Meal
- 1Boil noodles as directed.
- 2While noodles are boiling, sauté mushrooms, garlic, pepper and onion in 1/4 of the stick of butter until soft.
- 3Add noodles and mushroom mix into a skillet with olive oil and 1/4 stick of butter, bacon, and meat if you are adding it, sauté until warm 5 to 10 minutes. Serve with parmesan cheese on top.
- 4I have made this dish as a side dish as well as a full dinner dish with a slice of bread or roll on the side.