Disappearing Macaroni and Cheese
Can also be done in slow cooker--just heat on low until done.
I usually use panko bread crumbs instead of the Ritz crackers.
A yummy addition is to serve with stewed tomatoes.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cmacaroni, dry
1 can(s)campbell's cherddart cheese soup
1/2 can(s)milk (don't make the mistake i mace once and use a whole soup can, it isn't pretty!)
8-10 ozcracker barrel extra sharp cheese, grated
1 tspdry mustard
1/2 tsponion powder
1 stickbutter or margarine
1sleeve ritz crackers, crushed
How to Make Disappearing Macaroni and Cheese
- Cook macaroni to al dente, drain
- in the same pot, combine cheddar cheese soup, milk, onion powder, nutmeg, and mustard.
- Heat mixture over medium low heat. Once it begins to warm, add the grated cheese. Heat until the cheese is melted
- Grease a casserole dish. Combine cheese mixture with macaroni and pour into casserole.
- Melt butter and add cracker crumbs, Top macaroni mixture with buttered crumbs
- Bake at 350 until bubbly, about 25 minutes.