Disappearing Macaroni and Cheese
Can also be done in slow cooker--just heat on low until done.
I usually use panko bread crumbs instead of the Ritz crackers.
A yummy addition is to serve with stewed tomatoes.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- macaroni, dry
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's cherddart cheese soup
- 1/2 can(s)
- milk (don't make the mistake i mace once and use a whole soup can, it isn't pretty!)
- 8-10 oz
- cracker barrel extra sharp cheese, grated
- 1 tsp
- dry mustard
- 1 pinch
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
- sleeve ritz crackers, crushed
How to Make Disappearing Macaroni and Cheese
- 1Cook macaroni to al dente, drain
- 2in the same pot, combine cheddar cheese soup, milk, onion powder, nutmeg, and mustard.
- 3Heat mixture over medium low heat. Once it begins to warm, add the grated cheese. Heat until the cheese is melted
- 4Grease a casserole dish. Combine cheese mixture with macaroni and pour into casserole.
- 5Melt butter and add cracker crumbs, Top macaroni mixture with buttered crumbs
- 6Bake at 350 until bubbly, about 25 minutes.