Creamy chicken noodle warm up
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup, fat-free
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 can(s)chicken gravy
1 bag(s)frozen mirepoix
2-3 cmilk, low-fat
1large can of chicken
1 bag(s)thick amish dry egg noodles
1 cwater ** optional
How to Make Creamy chicken noodle warm up
- Open all cans and set to the side.
- Cook noodles to directions on the back of packaging.
Drain into a colander and return pot to stovetop burner-- medium heat
- Pour in frozen mirepoix into pot and add 2 cups of the milk, cook till well warmed.
Add canned chicken and continue to mix slowly till hot again.
- Add all soups and gravy, then stir well till bubbly.
If its too thick for your taste, add the last cup of milk.
- Stew: Place thickened chicken mix onto noodles.
Soup: Mix noodles in and add 1 cup of water to thin out.