☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozwide lo-mein noodles
1 tspred pepper flakes
2 largeeggs, beaten
2 Tbspdark brown sugar
2 Tbspsriracha sauce
2green onions, sliced thin
How to Make Chinese Dragon Noodles
- In a large saucepan bring a pot of water to a boil.
- When boiling add Lo-mein noodles.
- Boil for 6 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar, tamari and sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add red pepper flakes, whisking for 1 minute.
- Add beaten eggs, whisking for 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from heat.
- Drain noodles, add to skillet with cooked eggs.
- Toss well to combine.
- Add sauce mixture, tossing well to combine.
- Turn the heat on low to evaporate excess liquid. You want your noodles glossy. About 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into a serving bowl, top with chopped cilantro and sliced green onions.
- Toss lightly and serve hot.