Cheesy Cabbage and Noodles.
1 mediumhead of cabbage sliced into small pieces
16 pkgegg noodles cooked and drained
1 mediumonion diced
6 clovegarlic minced
1 Tbspcaraway seeds
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cdry white wine
1 lbvelveeta cubed
1/2 cheavy cream
How to Make Cheesy Cabbage and Noodles.
- Add cabbage to a large pot of boiling salted water and boil until crisp tender about 5 minutes.
- Add butter to large saucepan. Add onions, garlic, and caraway seeds and cook until translucent. Add salt to taste.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce until almost evaporated. Stir in drained cabbage. Cook 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile add heavy cream to pan with cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Add cooked noodles to cabbage pan and pour in melted cheese. Stir and cook until well combined. Top with a pinch of pepper.