Cauliflower and Macaroni with 4 cheeses Casserole
1head of cauliflower broken into floweretts
2 celbow macaroni uncooked
1 cheavy cream
1/2 casiago cheese, grated
1/2 csharp cheddar cheese grated
1/2 cgruyere cheese grated
1/2 cmonterey jack cheese grated
2 cpanko bread crumbs
How to Make Cauliflower and Macaroni with 4 cheeses Casserole
- Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water 5 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon and set aside. Cook macaroni in same water. Drain. Mix cauliflower and macaroni together and set aside.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees
- Heat 4 tbsp. butter in pan. Stir in the flour and make a roux. Slowly pour in the milks. Whisking to prevent lumps. Cook until slightly thickened.
- Add the four cheese and cook on low heat until cheese is melted. Stir often.
- Pour melted cheese mixture over cauliflower and macaroni mixture. Mix well.
- Place in a 9 x 13 baking pan. Sprinkle panko breadcrumbs on top.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes until panko is browned.