Baked Macaroni & Cheese by Kristi Watts
1 pkgelbow macaroni (16 oz.)
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese
1 ccolby & monterey jack cheese blended
1/4 cparmesan cheese shredded
1 tsplawry's seasoned salt or sea salt
1 can(s)12 oz. evaporated milk
1/2 csharp cheddar cheese in chunks
How to Make Baked Macaroni & Cheese by Kristi Watts
- add macaroni to a pot of boiling water.
- place 3 eggs into a bowl and whisk until well blended.
- once past a is cooked, drain it thoroughly and return drained pasta to the warm pot.
- stir butter into hot macaroni until noodles are evenly coated.
- add shredded cheeses, about 1/4 to 1/2 c. at a time, and keep stirring.
- stir in milk
- add beaten eggs and continue stirring until eggs are well incorporated into noodle and cheese mixture.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- pour noodle and cheese mixture into a baking dish or oven-safe casserole dish
- add chunks of sharp cheese randomly throughout the dish
- sprinkle paprika on top
- Place Mac n Cheese casserole into a 375 degree F preheated oven.
Bake uncovered for about 45 min. until top is slightly browned. allow casserole to set for about 5 min. before serving.