Baked Macaroni & Cheese by Kristi Watts
- 1 pkg
- elbow macaroni (16 oz.)
- 3 medium
- 1/2 stick
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- colby & monterey jack cheese blended
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tsp
- lawry's seasoned salt or sea salt
- 1 can(s)
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 1/2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese in chunks
How to Make Baked Macaroni & Cheese by Kristi Watts
- 2add macaroni to a pot of boiling water.
- 3place 3 eggs into a bowl and whisk until well blended.
- 4once past a is cooked, drain it thoroughly and return drained pasta to the warm pot.
- 5stir butter into hot macaroni until noodles are evenly coated.
- 6add shredded cheeses, about 1/4 to 1/2 c. at a time, and keep stirring.
- 7stir in milk
- 8add beaten eggs and continue stirring until eggs are well incorporated into noodle and cheese mixture.
- 9add salt and pepper to taste.
- 10pour noodle and cheese mixture into a baking dish or oven-safe casserole dish
- 11add chunks of sharp cheese randomly throughout the dish
- 12sprinkle paprika on top
- 13Place Mac n Cheese casserole into a 375 degree F preheated oven.
Bake uncovered for about 45 min. until top is slightly browned. allow casserole to set for about 5 min. before serving.