Amish Style Noodles
16 oz. bag(s)homestyle noodles
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
3 Tbspchicken base
2 cchicken broth
·salt and peper to taste
AMISH STYLE NOODLES
How to Make Amish Style Noodles
- In medium pot, mix 2 cups chicken broth with 4 cups water, bring to a boil.
- In a separate pan, over medium heat, melt butter and cook until brown. Add cream of chicken soup and stir well. Add chicken base and stir until dissolved.
- Add soup mixture to broth and water. Stir until combined.
- Add noodles, gently stir and bring to a boil again.
- Cover pot with lid and turn off heat. Let noodles set for at least 20-30 minutes. Do not remove lid.