Twiced Baked Sweet Potato
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 mediumsweet potatoes
1 1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
8 ozcream cheese
1 1/2 Tbspcinnamon
1 bag(s)caramel/vanilla marshmellows
1/2 cpecans chopped
How to Make Twiced Baked Sweet Potato
- Pre heat oven to 350, scrub sweet potatoes and poke a few holes in each with fork.
Baked at 350 until sweet potatoes are fork tender.
- In mixing bowl combine, soften cream cheese, butter,1 cup of brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and cloves mix until smooth.
- Cut each sweet potatoes in half and scoop out sweet potato in bowl of mixture. Mix well
- In a baking dish lay out sweet potato skins, place in oven and bake for 5-10 minutes to firm up. Take mixture of sweet potatoes and scoop into sweet potato skins.
- Baked at 350 for 20 minutes, while baking cut caramel/vanilla marshmallows in half, and chop the pecans mix pecans with 1/2 cup of brown sugar
Note: Caramel/Vanilla marshmallows are limited if you cannot find regular marshmallows can be used, maybe add a little caramel sauce if you like.
- Take sweet potatoes out of oven and top with brown sugar pecan mixture, top brown sugar-pecan mixture with marshmallow halves to cover.
- Baked at 350 for 5-10 minutes until marshmallows are melted. If you like more of a toasted marshmallows broil for a couple of minutes.
- Take out of oven and let set for at least 5 minutes to firm up.
Ready to serve the best tasting sweet potatoes you will every put into your mouth