My Family's Favorite Deviled Eggs
How to Make My Family's Favorite Deviled Eggs
- 1Place eggs in large pan. Cover with about 1 inch water. Partially cover pan with a lid. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Let eggs boil for about 1 minute. Immediately cover eggs and remove from heat. Let stand covered for 15 minutes.
- 3Pour the water off the eggs, then run cold water over them in pan and peel. Slice in half lengthwise. Scoop out egg yolk into bowl.
- 4Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Mash gently with fork. Spoon mixture into egg white halves.
- 5Garnish with paprika. Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours and serve cold.