Holy Guacamole with a Twist
S. E. Jackson
How to Make Holy Guacamole with a Twist
- Avocados: cut in half, deseed, peel, slice, put in bowel and mash with pastry cutter, leave somewhat chunky.
- Purple Onion: chop finely, not minced; add to avocados.
- Roma Tomatoes: take tomatoes before you cut; roll them on counter top to loosen seeds. Cut long wise, deseed and discard seeds; chop tomatoes and layout on paper towel to drain. Add to avocados and onions.
- Lime: cut lime and squeeze all juice out over all. Finally: add seasoned salt and pepper if wanted. Blend until completely blended. Taste: adjust seasoning if needed.
- Put in serving bowel, put avocado seed[s] on top; cover with plastic wrap, put in refrigerator. Let chill. Take out, put seeds to side on wrap in kitchen. Serve cold with chips. If any is left, put seeds back in and reseal with plastic wrap and put back in refrigerator.
- Enjoy! I love it with a "twist".