Grandma's Old Fashion Baked Beans
How to Make Grandma's Old Fashion Baked Beans
- 1Night before go threw beans and soak over night.
- 2In a large pot boil ham hocks and beans and onion use enough water to just cover hocks.
- 3After coming to boil turn down and simmer for 1 hour. Remove from heat.
- 4Take hock out , remove meat from hocks and cut in small pieces.
- 5Drain beans and onion saving about 1 1/2 cups of broth.
- 6Put ham , beans, and onion in large casserole dish.
- 7Mix together rest of ingredience add to beans, ham, and onion.
- 8Add saved broth a little at a time stirring well.
- 9Bake in 350 degree oven for 2 1/2 hours.