Grandma's Old Fashion Baked Beans
How to Make Grandma's Old Fashion Baked Beans
- Night before go threw beans and soak over night.
- In a large pot boil ham hocks and beans and onion use enough water to just cover hocks.
- After coming to boil turn down and simmer for 1 hour. Remove from heat.
- Take hock out , remove meat from hocks and cut in small pieces.
- Drain beans and onion saving about 1 1/2 cups of broth.
- Put ham , beans, and onion in large casserole dish.
- Mix together rest of ingredience add to beans, ham, and onion.
- Add saved broth a little at a time stirring well.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 2 1/2 hours.