Frances Sutton's Cheesy Hominy Casserole
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- corn starch
- 1 c
- milk or cream
- 19 oz. jar pitted ripe olives, chopped, reserve olive juice
- 1 tsp
- worchestershire sauce
- drops tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash(es)
- cayenne pepper
- 8 oz
- old english or sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 29 oz. cans hominy, drained
How to Make Frances Sutton's Cheesy Hominy Casserole
- 1Melt butter and blend in corn starch. Add milk and cook slowly, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 2Blend reserved olive juice, Worcestershire Sauce, Tabasco Sauce, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper into corn starch mixture.
- 3Stir cheese, olives and hominy into sauce and pour into a greased casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.