Easy Bread Stuffing using Stove Top
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- stove top stuffing mix ( i use the chicken flavored)
- celery ribs, chopped
- small onion, chopped
- poultry seasoning, to taste
How to Make Easy Bread Stuffing using Stove Top
- 1Make the Stove Top Stuffing according to box directions. Add chopped celery, onion and poultry seasoning. Mix well.
- 2At this point, you may add: cooked sage sausage and mushrooms, if you want.
- 3Place into an oven proof dish, cover and bake for 45 minutes. If you like a crusty top, remove the cover at the end of the 45 minutes and bake until the top gets as brown as you want.