How to Make Deviled eggs
- 1boil eggs for 10 minutes, remove from heat and place lid on pan and set timer for 10 minutes.
- 2Now drain water off and fill with cold water to just cover eggs place lid back on and shake to break egg shells from eggs remove lid and shells should be almost completely off eggs remove eggs and place in bowl
- 3slice eggs in half and remove yolk to bowl
- 4mash yolks mustard mayo salt and pepper until creamy.
- 5place yolk mix in Ziploc bag and squish to one corner. Cut slight end off corner and squirt into whites that are arranged on platter. Sprinkle with paprika serve cold