Cranberry Stuffed Squash
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 medium
- acorn squash, cut in half and seeded
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 oz
- 16-ounce can whole-berry cranberry sauce
How to Make Cranberry Stuffed Squash
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2Brush butter evenly over each squash half then sprinkle with the salt. Place on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- 3Spoon cranberry sauce equally into centers of the squash halves and bake for 25 to 30 more minutes, or until squash is tender.
For a crunchy topping, sprinkle 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans over the cranberry sauce before baking.