☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbpinto beans(cooked and drained-set juice aside)
1 largeonion diced
2 cbarbeque sauce
1/2 tspsea salt
1 tspbrown sugar
1/2 cbean juice
How to Make baked beans
- Blend all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour beans into a 9x13 baking pan and spread evenly.
- Use a large spoon to spoon in the sauce. Coat the beans and add just a little extra n top but not where the beans are swimming in it. Set extra sauce aside.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees until onions are almost soft
- Uncover and add left over sauce as desired.