A Better Corn Casserole
How to Make A Better Corn Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8"x8" square baking dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until golden brown and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Casserole will be slightly cracked at the sides.
- NOTE: Good news! Low-fat margarine, such as I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, and low-fat sour cream may be substituted without altering the deliciousness of this dish.