Yippee! It's Pineapple Casserole!
A Paula Deen Recipe from www.foodnetwork.com
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- 6 Tbsp
- all-purpose flour
- 2 c
- grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 can(s)
- pineapple, chunks drained (reserve 6 tbls juice)
- 1 c
- ritz crackers, crushed
- 8 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- poppy seeds (if desired)
How to Make Yippee! It's Pineapple Casserole!
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a medium-size casserole dish with butter.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour. Gradually stir in the cheese. Add the drained pineapple chunks, and stir until ingredients are well combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- 3In another medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, poppy seeds (if using), melted butter, and reserved pineapple juice, stirring with a rubber spatula until evenly blended. Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.