☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1-16 Oz. can(s)pineapple tidbits in juice (drained)
1-16 Oz. can(s)crushed pineapple in syrup (not drained)
2 Tbspcorn starch
How to Make Paula's Baked Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8x8 baking dish.
- Stir sugar and corn starch together in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in the egg until well incorporated.
- Stir in the milk.
- Add the pineapples and mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, dot with more butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if desired
- Bake for 1 hour (until center is no longer jiggly or wet) and there is a nice browned look on top.