☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple chunks, reserve juice
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- large marshmallows
- 1 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- self rising flour
How to Make Hot Pineapple Salad
- 1Place pineapple juice in top of double boiler.
- 2Beat in egg, sugar and flour. Cook until thickened.
- 3Place pineapple in baking dish. Cut cream cheese into small pieces on top of pineapple. Add marshmallows.
- 4Pour cooked mixture over all. Top with grated cheese. Cook 10 minutes in a 450 degree oven or until bubbly. Serve hot. It is good with any type of pork dish or as a dessert.