☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 - 20 oz. can pineapple chunks or tidbits
- 1/4 - cup splenda
- 5 - tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 -cups shredded cheese - mild or sharp.
- 3/4 - cup crushed ritz crackers
- 1/2 - cup melted butter
How to Make Diabetic Pineapple Casserole
- 1Lightly grease a 9 x13 x 2 baking dish. Place pineapple in dish. Combine Splenda with flour and sprinkle over pineapple.
- 2Sprinkle with cheese. Combine crushed Ritz crackers and melted butter. Sprinkle over the cheese.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.