How to Make Crockpot Applesauce
- 1wash apples
- 2Quarter your apples
- 3Add a little water at the bottom of your large crockpot, and then add your apples.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours
- 5Let them cool a little bit in your crockpot
- 6use your food mill, and put on top of a large pot
- 7scoop some apples from your crockpot and put in your mill
- 8when you have all your apples finished and in the large pot, get out your butter, and melt in the microwave.
- 9add your 1 cup of sugar(its good without sugar too)
- 10then add your 1 stick of butter, and sprinkle some cinnamon on top and stir.
- 11serve fresh or you can freeze