How to Make Crockpot Applesauce
- wash apples
- Quarter your apples
- Add a little water at the bottom of your large crockpot, and then add your apples.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Let them cool a little bit in your crockpot
- use your food mill, and put on top of a large pot
- scoop some apples from your crockpot and put in your mill
- when you have all your apples finished and in the large pot, get out your butter, and melt in the microwave.
- add your 1 cup of sugar(its good without sugar too)
- then add your 1 stick of butter, and sprinkle some cinnamon on top and stir.
- serve fresh or you can freeze