☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 can(s)
- crushed pineapple (20 ounces each)
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- butter, sliced thin
- 1 1/2
- sleeves ritz crackers, crushed
How to Make Baked Pineapple Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 1-quart casserole dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- 2Drain pineapple juice into a saucepan; set aside the pineapple.
- 3Combine the sugar and cornstarch and add to the juice. Heat over medium high, stirring regularly, until sugar dissolves and forms a syrup.
- 4Combine pineapple and grated cheese together. Pour into casserole dish. Pour the cooked pineapple juice syrup all over the top.
- 5Top with crushed crackers. Scatter the thinly sliced butter over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.