☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)crushed pineapple (20 ounces each)
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 1/2 cgrated cheddar cheese
1/4 cbutter, sliced thin
1 1/2sleeves ritz crackers, crushed
How to Make Baked Pineapple Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 1-quart casserole dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Drain pineapple juice into a saucepan; set aside the pineapple.
- Combine the sugar and cornstarch and add to the juice. Heat over medium high, stirring regularly, until sugar dissolves and forms a syrup.
- Combine pineapple and grated cheese together. Pour into casserole dish. Pour the cooked pineapple juice syrup all over the top.
- Top with crushed crackers. Scatter the thinly sliced butter over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.