★★★★★ 1 vote5
3-4 csliced zucchini(fresh)
1 cchopped onion
1 cgrated carrots
1 csour cream
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1- 7oz pkgstove top stuffing mix
How to Make Zucchini Casserole
- Cook veggies until tender on stove top.
- Mix the sour cream and cream of chicken soup in a bowl.
- Mix stuffing seasoning packet with the melted margarine.
- Add sour cream and soup to veggies.
- Saving some for top of casserole, add stuffing mixture to veggies.
- Bake in a 13x9 glass or metal pan, 350 degrees for 30 minutes