Will You Make The Broccoli Casserole?
- 20 oz
- frozen broccoli (chopped)
- 1 1/3 c
- minute rice (uncooked)
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine ( i always used blue bonnet margarine)
- 1/4 c
- celery (fine chop)
- 1/4 c
- white onion (fine chop)
- 8 oz
- jar of cheez whiz
- can of campbell's mushroom soup (the regular size)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Will You Make The Broccoli Casserole?
- 1I use a large bowl and blend all the ingredients together. Make sure that you blend the butter well with the other ingredients, and I do not soften the butter, I just work it well into the other ingredients.
- 2Once everything is blended well I use an ungreased rectangular shaped casserole dish or a square glass pan, and just smooth everything out in the pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour. Generally when it gets nicely browned around the edges, and just slightly brown, and the knife inserted in the center comes out clean it is done. It smells so good, and people love it.
- 4*Note* You can use cream of celery soup instead of cream of mushroom and I find it still tastes great."