Wild Rice Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxuncle ben's wild rice
8 ozvelveeta cheese
1 can(s)sliced mushrooms with juice (small can)
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/2 smallonion, chopped fine
1/2 ccelery, chopped fine
1 stickbutter or margarine
How to Make Wild Rice Casserole
- Melt butter or margarine in pot. Saute onion and celery until clear
- Cook rice according to package directions but do not use herbs. Set cooked rice aside.
- Add mushroom soup to onion/celery saute.
- Add sliced mushrooms with juice to soup, onion, celery mixture.
- Combine Velveeta cheese to soup mixture and stir until cheese melts.
- Add cooked rice to cheese/soup mixture and mix well.
- Place rice mixture in casserole dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or, until edges are browned and casserole is bubbling.