- 2 bunch
- loaves of french bread (i buy mine from wal-mart in bakery section)
- 1 lb
- ground sausage
- 1/2 c
- shredded carrot, celery, and onion
- 1 dash(es)
- italian seasoning
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
- 1 can(s)
- turkey or chicken broth
- turkey drippings
How to Make Unbelievable Sausage Stuffing
- 1Cut up french bread day before and put in bag to harden for next day.
- 2The next day cook sausage and mix with stale bread. Mix onion, celery and olive oil with stale bread. Mix all together in a baking dish. Pour 1 can turkey broth over the top and add turkey drippings. Use Italian seasoning, garlic seasoning and salt and pepper.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes to an hour. Enjoy the deliciousness.