★★★★★ 1 vote5
1deep dish pie shell
1/2 lbbacon, cooked and crumbled
1 ccolby and monterey jack shredded cheese blend
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Tomato Pie
- Bake pie crust according to package directions.
- Slice tomatoes and place on paper towels to drain off excess liquid (at least an hour)
- Mix mayonnaise and cheese together.
- Make a layer of sliced tomatoes on bottom of pie crust.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Repeat with another layer of tomatoes, then sprinkle with salt and pepper again. Place crumbled bacon on top of tomatoes.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of tomatoes. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 - 40 minutes or until golden brown.