- 2 pkg
- green giant nibbits frozen whole kernel corn (1 pound each)
- 4 pkg
- cream cheese, cut into cubes (3 oz each)
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make The Ultimate Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- 1Spread corn over bottom of 3-4 quart crock pot. Top with cream cheese cubes.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients, pour over corn and cream cheese.
- 3Cover, cook on high heat setting 2-3 hours. Stir well before serving. Corn will hold on low setting up to 2 hours, stir occasionally.