How to Make Teri's Quiche
- 1Poke fork holes into bottom of pie shell and bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees
- 2Cook bacon until crisp and crumble into small pieces.
- 3Sprinkle bacon, cheese, and onions in bottom of pie shell (reserve about 1 tsp of bacon and 1 tsp of onion as a topping.
- 4Add milk and seasonings to beaten eggs.
- 5Pour liquid mixture into pie shell over chees, bacon and onions.
- 6Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with reserved bacon and onion.
- 7Let set up for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.