tater tot casserole
- 1 lb
- ground turkey (or chicken)
- 1 c
- diced (frozen) onions (or fresh_)
- 1 pkg
- tater tots
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- cream of chicken soup
- 2 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- paprika to sprinkle on top
- 1/4 c
- flat leaf parsley
How to Make tater tot casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. While oven is preheating, brown ground turkey and onion; drain.
Grease a 9×13 inch-baking dish. Transfer turkey and onion mixture to baking dish.
- 2In a large bowl, combine cream soups (undiluted), cheese, garlic salt and black pepper. Once thoroughly combined, toss in tater tots and coat evenly.
Transfer coated tater tots to the baking dish and place on top of turkey and onion mixture
- 3Bake for about 45 minutes or until the top begins to brown slightly.
Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
Serve and enjoy!