★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 lb
- pork sausage or turkey sausage
- 2 c
- sweet potatoes, with syrup
- 3 c
- cornbread stuffing
How to Make Sweet Potato and Sausage Stuffing
- 1Brown sausage in large skillet.
- 2Stir sweet potatoes with syrup into your sausage, heat.
- 3Put your stuffing into your skillet and mix.
- 4Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and cover.
- 5Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
- 6If you don't have leftovers, you can use 1 (16 oz.) can of sweet potatoes, 3 cups of stove top stuffing mix, and 1 cup of water.