★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 lbpork sausage or turkey sausage
2 csweet potatoes, with syrup
3 ccornbread stuffing
How to Make Sweet Potato and Sausage Stuffing
- Brown sausage in large skillet.
- Stir sweet potatoes with syrup into your sausage, heat.
- Put your stuffing into your skillet and mix.
- Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and cover.
- Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
- If you don't have leftovers, you can use 1 (16 oz.) can of sweet potatoes, 3 cups of stove top stuffing mix, and 1 cup of water.