Sweet Potato and Cranberry Bake
Hey it has cranberries in it as well! Now what could be more perfect than that?
I also have another version of this recipe posted a little different from this one with orange juice in it as well.
- 2 can(s)
- (15 oz each) sweet potatoes drained (could use fresh, par boil first)
- 1 c
- frozen cranberries or could use fresh
- 1/4 c
- coarsely ground pecans
- 1/4 c
- orange marmalade (warmed)
How to Make Sweet Potato and Cranberry Bake
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees
Place sweet potatoes in buttered 11x7x2 baking pan.
Could use fresh cut up that you have par boiled.
- 2Spread with cranberries and pecans.
Can use fresh cranberries as well.
Spread marmalade on top.
Cover until heated through ~ 25 minutes
Serves 4-6 servings
- 3Can also put a brown sugar and oatmeal with melted butter topping on.